Terms and Conditions of Animal Emergency Centres Customer Feedback Promotion.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Animal Emergency Centres Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne, 3205.
- The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEDT) on 1st of July 2019 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31st of December 2019. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Animal Emergency Centres who have received a promotional SMS from the Promoter.
- Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or of Animal Emergency Centres, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
- To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
- SMS Entry: (i) reply to the SMS that they receive from the Promoter with the word ‘YES’ in their reply SMS to receive an instant automatic call back. The automatic call back will be an automated phone survey; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible.
- 1800 Entry: (i) call the designated 1800 number sent to them in the SMS they receive from the Promoter; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted including their contact phone number (mobile phone number). The entry when calling the 1800 number is free from a landline.
- Website Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email or sms that they receive from the Promoter https://fdbk.typeform.com/to/i4yCtV to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website, and submit the fully completed survey.
- For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Animal Emergency Centres account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for 1800 entry), the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry), or email address (Website Entry)
- Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
- Entries open and close for the draw on the date and time specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne, 3205 at 11:00am AEDT on the dates specified in the table below
|Prize Draw||Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date|
|1||12:00:00am (AEDT) 1 July 2019||11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31 December 2019|| |
9 January 2020
- The winner of the prize draw will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on http://www.aecvets.com.au/ within 7 days of the draw.
- The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will win a $1,000 VISA Gift Card.
- The VISA Gift Card will be posted to the winners by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the dates of card issue. The VISA Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Gift Card not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw/s
- If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draws will be conducted at the same times and place as the original draws. The date for the draw would be on the 9 April 2020
The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draws. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner's name will be published http://www.aecvets.com.au/ within 7 days of the prize draw.
- This is not a game of skill. The prize winners will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draws. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total value of the prize pool is AU$1,000.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw/s clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the times stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne, 3205.
- This Competition is authorised under: NSW permit no. LTPS/19/35851
- Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.