The Animal Emergency Centre Moorabbin is a purpose built, first-class 24-hour facility with the latest, up to date equipment. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive. We practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all our patients and are seeking an experienced Part Time Veterinarian to join our motivated team! If you are looking for an exciting, supportive and fast-paced environment with guaranteed work/life balance, this may be the role for you.
What we can offer you:
- An interesting and varied role as well as a dynamic, fast paced, rewarding and supportive team environment;
- Commitment to you career development through access to continued education and ongoing mentorship;
- Guaranteed work/life balance with 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1 week study leave;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- A challenging, fast paced rewarding environment.
We are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Veterinarian with a keen interest and or background in emergency medicine;
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, and be committed to providing optimal patient care
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills;
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
If this role is the right one for you and you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Moorabbin team, please send your application, including a cover letter and outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to:
HR & Recruitment Coordinator