Senior Clinical Veterinarian
Senior Clinical Veterinarian, Full-time
Western Australia – Midland / Perth
- Fixed-term, Senior Clinic Veterinarian opportunity
- Exciting opportunity to support our fantastic emergency team in WA
- Calling experienced veterinaries to work with a great team
AEC is currently looking for Senior Clinical Veterinarian to support in leading our team of Vets in providing a Gold Standard Service to our clients in back-of-clock hour, on a full-time, fixed-term basis.
In line with emergency centre operating hours the successful applicant would be required to work some weekends and overnight hours.
AEC has all you need to provide the very best standards of care, including Endoscope, digital x-ray, ultrasound and much more.
This role is a purely clinical role and will support our team of vets and leadership team within our AEC Perth team. On occasion the incumbent in this role will support the business manager in a clinical advisory capacity.
AEC is a co-located hospital, meaning it is located next door to a Petbarn retail store and a Greencross General Practice, providing you with a broader network of pet-care professionals and the support to ensure gold standards of care to your clients and their pets.
Our hospital has staff parking and is only located a short drive from Perth city centre and is based in the hub of the equestrian and farming community.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary + relocation (up to $80 per hour)
- Completion bonus of $3000 (at the end of initial fixed-term contract)
- Part-time or full-time appointment available (32-38 hours per week)
- 7-month fixed term contract with the opportunity to stay with AEC
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals 24/7
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
- A state-of-the-art clinic with the best technologies
- Breakfast, snacks and drinks provided throughout all shifts
To be successful you will have the following skills and expertise:
- A passion for leading and motivating a team
- Exceptional organisation, communication and management skills
- Dedicated to high standards of care and personal development
- Compassionate Vet with a strong patient focus
- Memberships in ECC highly regarded, experience in ECC is essential
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact Abbie Smith for more information OR apply by sending your up to date resume and cover letter to her on the below details:
- Abbie Smith
Talent Acquisition Specialist