AEC Woollongabba is an emergency and critical care facility that offers after-hours veterinary care for pets in the Woollongabba area. Co-located with Greencross Woolloongabba we are just a few blocks away from the well known Brisbane Cricket Ground, “The Gabba”. The AEC Wooloongabba is open after hours and 7 days a week and offers high quality emergency vet care and specialist vet services including; Intensive care, monitoring of critical patients, x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, in house pathology and a blood donation program.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Veterinary Receptionist to join our dynamic and motivated team at AEC Wooloongabba. We are ideally looking for someone who can commence immediately, however start date is negotiable. This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career in the veterinary industry.
The role will include all aspects of routine reception duties, helping to manage and support our busy emergency veterinary teams. This will include answering phones, making appointments, taking payments, processing referrals and supporting the rest of the team.
What we offer you:
- A varied and interesting role
- A strong support network of very knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Training & professional development opportunities
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a team, as well as the confidence to work autonomously
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Confidence in dealing with people – given the nature of our business, it is crucial our staff are able to effectively deal with clients who may be highly stressed or emotional
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- The ability to multitask and to demonstrate initiative
- Be flexible, adaptable and have a positive attitude
If you are looking for a new & exciting challenge, and you believe that this is your opportunity to shine please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to:
AEC WoolloongabbaApply now