Part Time Medicine Nurse – AVSARC
Part Time Medicine Nurse
AVSARC, Adelaide SA
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Part Time Medicine Nurse to join our team at AVSARC. We are ideally looking for someone who can commence immediately, however start date is negotiable.
We offer services in the fields of neurology, internal medicine, oncology, surgery, dermatology and diagnostic imagining, and have an outstanding and dedicated core team of Vets and Nurses that pride themselves on supporting one another and delivering excellent standards of care.
What we offer you:
- A varied and interesting role
- A strong support network of very knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Training & professional development opportunities
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- Cert IV in Veterinary Nursing (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a Veterinary Nurse, experience in specialty preferred but not essential
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a team, as well as the confidence to work autonomously
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Strong skills in medicine
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Confidence in dealing with people – given the nature of our business, it is crucial our Nurses are able to effectively deal with clients who may be highly stressed or emotional
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- The ability to multitask and to demonstrate initiative
- Be flexible, adaptable and have a positive attitude
If you are looking for a new & exciting challenge, and you believe that this is your opportunity to shine please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to:
Clinical Nursing Team Leader