Part Time Emergency & Critical Care Nurse
Would you like to work in a hospital where you:
- Are exposed to a wide range of interesting & complex cases
- Can apply your nursing skills to emergency & critical care patients
- Can develop your knowledge & skills to the next level
- Have access to a multitude of training opportunities
- Be provided a membership to various Veterinary Education platforms such as Proskills and Vet Webinar
- Can attend a yearly National Symposium in sunny QLD fully paid for
- Have the chance to attend IVECCS in America fully paid for
- Can obtain funding to complete a diploma in Emergency & Critical Care
- Receive paid CE leave for training undertaken in your own time
- Work amongst a dynamic & supportive team
If this sounds like something you would love then please read on.
AEC Moorabbin is a facility dedicated to emergencies and critical care with the latest, up to date equipment. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive, and who practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all their patients.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Emergency and Critical Care Nurse to join our dynamic and motivated team. The successful applicant will be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster, which will include mornings, evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
- A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do!
- Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team.
Our ideal candidates will have the following:
- Cert IV Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse (or equivalent qualification)
- At least 3 years previous experience working as a Vet Nurse
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- The ability to work overnights. This role involves night shifts and weekend work
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
If you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Moorabbin team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned criteria to:
Business ManagerApply now