Part time emergency and critical care nurse
AEC Gold Coast is a purpose built, first class facility with the latest, up to date equipment located in Varsity Lakes. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive. We practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all our patients.
We are currently seeking a part-time Emergency and Critical Care Nurse to join our professional and motivated team.
What we offer you:
The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
- A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do;
- On-going career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship;
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team.
If you possess the following we are ready to hear from you:
- Cert IV Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years’ experience within general practice OR emergency nursing
- A keen interest in emergency & critical care
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive, friendly ‘can do’ attitude!
You will be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster which may include some evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays (we ensure these shifts are shared equally across our whole team). An attractive salary (commensurate with experience) will apply to the position.
If you would like to become part of the team here at AEC Gold Coast, please send your application using the form below.Apply now