AEC Gold Coast is a purpose built, 24-hour Emergency Centre. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, friendly and highly supportive. We practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all our patients.
An exciting opportunity has become available at AEC Moorabbin for the role of Full Time or Part Time Nursing Manager. This role will lead and mentor our passionate and enthusiastic team of Nurses.
Keys Areas of Responsibility
Key areas of responsibility for this position include:
- Providing positive, motivational leadership to our nursing team and fostering a positive team culture;
- All aspects of clinical and operational management of our nursing team including recruitment and selection, rostering, wages, performance review, ordering and inventory control and stocktake;
- Delivering outstanding service and care to all patients and clients;
- Undertaking medical and surgical nursing, animal pathology and emergency and critical care; and
- Introduction, training and career development for our nursing team.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing;
- At least 3-years previous experience working as a Vet Nurse in a senior role
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to build effective working relationships with clients and team members;
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to expand your clinical and team management skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment.
- A challenging and rewarding position.
- An opportunity to assist in critical procedures and look after highly critical patients.
- Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship and training.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward a cover letter, along with a current CV to the Business Manager: