We are so excited to announce we have a brand-new AEC hospital opening at Midland and are seeking a driven, experienced and passionate Nursing Manager to help lead our new team to success.
AEC Midland will be a co-located practice, meaning it is located next door to a Petbarn retail store and a Greencross General Practice, providing you with a broader network of pet-care professionals and the support to ensure gold standards of care to your clients and their pets.
What we offer you:
- A varied, interesting and rewarding role
- A strong support network of very knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Training & professional development opportunities
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- 3 years’ experience working as a Veterinary Nurse, experience in Emergency preferred but not essential
- Strong management, communication and leadership skills
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Focused on building long-term client relationships and ensuring positive outcomes
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to make confident, well-considered decisions
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- The ability to multitask and to demonstrate initiative
If you are looking for a new & exciting challenge, and you believe that this is your opportunity to shine please send your resume and cover letter to:
Business Development Manager Specialist & Emergency Centres