Full Time Veterinary Director
|Full Time Veterinary Director
Amazing leadership opportunity within a BRAND-NEW Hospital
AEC Midland are seeking an experienced and driven Veterinary Director to become the leader of our brand-new hospital and team. This role provides you with a unique leadership opportunity to develop and lead a new team, expand your experience and leadership skills and be a major contributor to driving this new hospital to success. You will be given the clinical independence to run your team the way you see fit and in your own management style to create a thriving, harmonious and supportive workplace.
AEC Midland is a co-located hospital, meaning it is located next door to a Petbarn retail store and a Greencross General Practice, providing you with a broader network of pet-care professionals and the support to ensure gold standards of care to your clients and their pets.
We’re passionate about our people, embracing professional development and providing a world of career opportunities across our business. You will be provided with plenty of options for continuing education, including our annual Greencross Symposium, a guaranteed work/life balance of 5 weeks annual leave inclusive of 1-week study leave as well as opportunities for further studies through our Scholarships for Memberships program.
If you are ready for a challenging, fast-paced and exciting work environment, join us now.
What we offer you:
· A rewarding role as an ECC Veterinarian Director in a dynamic supportive team environment
· Comprehensive Induction and training
· 5 weeks paid annual leave
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· Study/CE leave, customised emergency CE program
· VIN and AVA Memberships.
To be successful you will have the following skills and expertise:
· Experienced and driven vet with at least 3 years’ experience
· A passion for leading and motivating a team
· Exceptional organisation, communication and management skills
· Dedicated to high standards of care and personal development
· Accountable and proactive attitude with effective time management
· Compassionate Vet with a strong patient focus
· Memberships in ECC highly regarded, experience in ECC is essential
To apply for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Business Development Manager Specialist & Emergency Centres