Full-time or part-time emergency and critical care nurse
Animal Emergency Frankston are seeking an Emergency and Critical Care Nurse! Full-Time or Part-Time applications are welcome.
Are you the kind of person who;
- Wants to make a difference to the lives of your patients and clients
- Values a team approach to deliver optimal patient and client care
- Enjoys variety and has an interest in emergency and critical care
- Isn’t afraid of developing new skills
- Looking to expand your professional horizons
AEC Frankston is an established 24 hour ECC centre with an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive. Our case load is incredible varied, exciting and often challenging but very rewarding plus we have everything you need to provide excellent nursing care. We can offer you a supportive work environment with a focus on education and professional development.
What we can offer you:
The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do!
Ongoing career support
Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team
Our ideal team member;
- Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse, minimum Certificate IV or equivalent
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive can do attitude
- Willingness to develop professionally
- Committed to providing the best standards of care
- Caring attitude towards clients
If this role sounds like the career change you’ve been waiting for and you would like to become part of our amazing team, please send your application including a cover letter and resume to… Nicole Pytellek: email@example.comApply now