Full time emergency veterinarian
The Animal Emergency Centre in Mount Waverley is seeking a Full Time Emergency Veterinarian to join our already experienced team consisting of Membership qualified veterinarians, residents and an ECC specialist. We offer a supportive learning environment for all skill levels, with an emphasis on team work to deliver exemplary standards of customer and patient care.
The Animal Emergency Centre, Mount Waverley, is a dedicated 24-hour emergency and critical care facility with a 40-year history of providing exceptional after-hours emergency services to the pets of Melbourne.
- We believe we can offer you:
- A relaxed and friendly working environment with a stable team of colleagues
- Flexible rostering to help you achieve work-life balance
- Customer and patient focused delivery of care
- An encouraging learning environment for advanced training and career development
- Support from allied specialties within the AEC/Greencross referral network
- An impressively stocked food pantry (!)
- Other benefits include:
- Membership to the Australian Veterinary Association
- Access to the Veterinary Information Network
- Access to continuing education opportunities including IVECCS
- Extensive internal reference material (clinical protocols, textbook library and journal access)
- Generous staff discounts across AEC/Petbarn/Greencross services
As part of the team you would be required to work rostered clinical shifts as a conscientious and cohesive team member, delivering high standards of patient care and customer service. Total hours worked per fortnight would not be expected to exceed 76 hours (standard full-time working fortnight). Full-time hours are preferred; however, a part-time position could be negotiated.
Please contact Dr Jacqui von Hoff (email@example.com) if you would like to discuss this position further.
Ready to join our team? Great! Please email your application, including a cover letter and CV, to Dr Jacqui von Hoff (firstname.lastname@example.org).Apply now