Full Time and Part Time Veterinary Nurses
Full Time or Part Time Veterinary Nurses
AEC Midland are seeking Full Time and Part Time Veterinary Nurses to help form our BRAND-NEW team at Midland. If you are looking to expand your experience and skills, this role will offer you that opportunity working within a challenging, dynamic and highly supportive environment.
AEC Midland is a co-located hospital, meaning it is located next door to a Petbarn retail store and a Greencross General Practice, providing you with a broader network of pet-care professionals and the support to ensure gold standards of care to your clients and their pets.
What we offer you:
- A varied, interesting and rewarding role
- A strong support network of very knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Training & professional development opportunities
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- 3 years’ experience working as a Veterinary Nurse, experience in Emergency preferred but not essential
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a team, as well as the confidence to work autonomously
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- The ability to multitask and to demonstrate initiative
- Be flexible, adaptable and have a positive attitude
If you are looking for a new & exciting challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Business Development Manager Specialist & Emergency Centres