Full Time and Part Time Veterinarians
|Full Time and Part Time Veterinarians
Take the next step in your career working within this BRAND-NEW Hospital!
Our BRAND-NEW hospital at AEC Midland are seeking Full Time and Part-Time ECC Veterinarians to help form our new team! If you are looking for an exciting, supportive and fast-paced environment with guaranteed work/life balance, this may be the role for you. We are so excited to announce the opening of our new co-located hospital, meaning it is located next door to a Petbarn retail store and Greencross General Practice clinic. This will provide you with a broad network of pet-care professionals and the support to offer gold standards of veterinary medicine.
If you are a passionate Vet, with great team spirit and are ready to be part of the journey of this growing practice, join us now.
What we offer you:
· A varied and rewarding role as an ECC veterinarian
· Structured induction and training
· 5 weeks annual leave with 1-week study leave
· Access to external continuing education allowance
· A national network with many opportunities for career advancement
· Guaranteed work-life balance
To be successful you will have the following skills and expertise:
· Experienced and Passionate Vet with at least 3 years’ experience;
· Client focussed and dedicated to providing positive outcomes;
· A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to foster and help build great relationships;
· Demonstrated capacity to work independently at times and make confident well considered decisions;
· Proven ability to work within a team environment.
To apply for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Business Development Manager Specialist & Emergency Centres