Emergency Veterinary Director – Noosa
AEC Noosa is a purpose-built, benchmark facility situated on the Sunshine Coast. Live in the amazing surrounds that is Noosa. Known for the destination for travellers there is great surf backed by wonderful cafes and boutiques.
The Animal Emergency Centres (AECs) provide premier after hours vet care to sick and injured pets, and today it is a part of the largest emergency and specialist group in Australia, hosting the largest contingent of Emergency Veterinarians and Criticalists in the Country. In addition to having a strong existing team of Emergency Veterinarians and Nurse, Noosa, is a co-location with a GP, meaning you will be supported by a strong team of General Practice vets and nurses..
The successful applicant would be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster, which will include evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays.
- 2 or more years of experience, preferably with a background in emergency and critical care
- Current Veterinary Registration with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland or able to be registered
- The desire to deliver the highest standards of emergency and critical care, professionally and with compassion
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with clients, staff members and referring Veterinarians
- Dedication to the team and willingness to pitch in and help your AEC colleagues
- Appreciation of the pet parent bond and a commitment to providing only the best service to patients and clients
Why should you make the move to AEC?
We can offer you:
- A rewarding role as an ECC Veterinarian Director in a dynamic supportive team environment
- A competitive salary package and benefits including loadings and sign on bonus
- Extensive internal Continuing Education offering
- Specialist lead study groups for Membership team members
- Career development and National Mentoring program
- Cost of AVA membership covered yearly
- Relocation and Sponsorship for you and your family available – Pathway to Permanent Residency
- Personal memberships to Veterinary information networks and publications to stay to date
- Staff discounts including at Petbarn and Greencross clinics.
- Ability to have a working holiday at our other sites around Australia as a permanent employee.
- Paid Parental Leave, flexible working arrangements and back-to-work programs.
- Annual Greencross Veterinary Symposium Conference
- We support many Charity Volunteer Animal and Rescue groups
To apply or for more information, contact Matthew Lacey, Talent Acquisition Partner on email@example.com or 0402 715 462.