Emergency Veterinarian – Gold Coast
Permanent full-time, part-time and casual opportunities
Gold Coast, QLD
Are you becoming bored with vaccinations, skin conditions and anal gland expression?
OR are you looking for an exciting new career direction?
AEC Gold Coast is a purpose built, first class facility with up to date equipment and an exceptional team of vets and nurses who practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all their patients and are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive.
An exciting opportunity exists for Veterinarians to join our dynamic and motivated team on a Full-time, Part-time or Casual basis. Ideally this position would suit a Vet with two years’ experience, who has a genuine interest in emergency medicine and who thrives in a fast-paced exciting environment.
The successful applicant would be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster including evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- Qualifications as a Veterinarian
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Veterinarian with a keen interest and or background in emergency medicine.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, and be committed to providing optimal patient care and timely reporting on treatment progress to our referring clinicians
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
Our successful candidate will have access to:
- Industry leading remuneration package
- Paid parental leave
- Extensive internal CE offering
- MANZCVS Scholarships
- Improve International Membership preparation course (12 months)
- Specialist lead study groups for Membership team members
- Cost of AVA membership covered yearly
- Subscriptions for VIN, Elsevier Science Direct, VetStream, Wiley Online Library, VetFolio
- A healthy regard for work life balance;
- 5 weeks annual leave plus 1-week study leave;
- Financial assistance with relocation and VISA sponsorship
An attractive salary (commensurate with experience) will apply to the position. If this role is the right one for you and you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Gold Coast team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to:
Please quote job number: ES2011