Emergency Veterinarian Locum
- Collaborative and supportive team
- Locum part-time or full-time hours
- Great location in the heart of Brisbane
Are you currently looking for your next opportunity as a Locum Emergency Veterinarian? Look no further as AEC Woolloongabba, QLD has locum positions available.
This position will suit an enthusiastic and experienced Veterinarian who is looking to pick up some extra work for a contract length of 1month with the view of extension. This opportunity can be on a full-time or part-time basis and is available ASAP!!
The successful applicant would be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster, which will include evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays.
About Your New Role
Our Woolloongabba clinic is located a few blocks away from the well-known Brisbane Cricket Ground, “The Gabba” and within a short walk to varied eateries. Coupled with the great location this clinic offers a passionate and dedicated team, including fantastic nurse support.
Your Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Veterinarian with a strong interest or background in emergency medicine
- Current registration with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, and be committed to providing optimal patient care and timely reporting on treatment progress to our referring clinicians
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Our Offer to You
- A part-time or full-time locum position – Whichever your preference!
- 1 month locum stint, with a potential for extension
- An industry leading salary (in line with experience)
- Annual VIN and AVA Membership
- Structured training programs (customer service, clinical and management)
- Access to continuing education, along with management and clinical mentoring programs
- An interesting and varied role
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
How to Contact Us
To become part of the Woolloongabba team, please reach out to our Talent Partner for a confidential discussion.
Matt Lacey (Talent Partner) 0402 715 462 or on firstname.lastname@example.org