Emergency Vet Woolloongabba
- Permanent full-time, part-time or casual hours available
- Brand new state of the art clinic with cutting-edge equipment
- Dedicated and supportive team
Are you an Emergency Veterinarian who enjoys the thrill of emergency vet medicine? AEC Woolloongabba is currently looking for a permanent or casual Vet to join the family.
This position will suit an enthusiastic and experienced Veterinarian who is looking for a collaborative team which supports one another. We pride ourselves on creating a family away from home which is the AEC Woolloongabba team.
The successful applicant would be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster, which will include evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays.
About Your New Role
In the next few months we are doubling our size to 10 consult rooms and over 1000sqm with all the new cutting-edge equipment you could ever want. This will be a brand new, state of the art clinic with great amount of parking for staff and patients.
Our current Woolloongabba clinic is located a few blocks away from the well-known Brisbane Cricket Ground, “The Gabba” and within a short walk to fantastic eateries. Coupled with the great location this clinic offers a passionate and dedicated team, including fantastic nurse support.
Your Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Veterinarian with a strong interest or background in emergency medicine
- Current registration with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, and be committed to providing optimal patient care and timely reporting on treatment progress to our referring clinicians
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Our Offer to You
- A permanent part-time or full-time role or casual hours – Whatever your preference!
- An industry leading salary (in line with experience)
- Annual VIN and AVA Membership
- Structured training programs (customer service, clinical and management)
- Access to continuing education, along with management and clinical mentoring programs
- An interesting and varied role
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
How to Contact Us
To become part of the Woolloongabba team, please reach out to our Talent Partner for a confidential discussion.
Matt Lacey (Talent Partner) 0402 715 462 or on firstname.lastname@example.org