Emergency Veterinarian – Noosa
STOP reading now if you don’t want to join an amazing and dedicated team…this is not the job for you!
STOP reading now if you don’t want amazing CE opportunities…we have way too much of this!
STOP reading now if you don’t want to work and play in one of the most beautiful places in Australia!
You’re still reading…phew! Congratulations. we have the perfect position for you. AEC Noosa is currently seeking a new team member to join our dynamic team. This is a rare opportunity to become a permanent team member of the AEC group. We’re only seeking the best of the best, so be ready for some fierce competition.
Joining our family you will have the opportunity to put your excellent clinical skills & passion for Emergency medicine to work. Emergency medicine is a fast-paced environment that provides you with the satisfaction of overcoming the challenges that come your way. We have a team of passionate like-minded Vets & Nurses who enjoy the rewarding nature of this role and the rush provided by Emergency medicine.
If successful you would be required to work some weekends, public holidays & overnights on a rotational roster.
What we offer you:
- Industry leading remuneration package
- Paid parental leave
- Extensive internal CE offering
- MANZCVS Scholarships
- Improve International Membership preparation course (12 months)
- Specialist lead study groups for Membership team members
- Cost of AVA membership covered yearly
- Subscriptions for VIN, Elsevier Science Direct, VetStream, Wiley Online Library, VetFolio
- A healthy regard for work life balance;
- 5 weeks annual leave plus 1-week study leave;
- Financial assistance with relocation and VISA sponsorship
To be successful you will have the following skills and expertise:
- Qualifications as a Veterinarian with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably with a background in emergency and critical care;
- Current Veterinary Registration with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland;
- The desire to deliver the highest standards of emergency and critical care, professionally and with compassion;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with clients, staff members and referring Veterinarians;
- Dedication to the team and willingness to pitch in and help your AEC colleagues
- Appreciation of the pet parent bond and a commitment to providing only the best service to patients and clients.
If this role is the right one for you and you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Noosa team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to:
National Operations Manager
Please quote job number ‘ES2055’
For a confidential discussion please call 0429 007 945