Emergency Vet Nurse Mount Waverley & Frankston
Emergency and Critical Care Vet Nurse
Mount Waverley & Frankston VIC
The Animal Emergency Centre has an exciting opportunity for Veterinary Nurse to join our dynamic emergency and critical care team on a full-time or part-time basis at either Frankston or Mount Waverley.
At AEC we are passionate about providing our team with the opportunity to perform to the best of their abilities. If you don’t have any ECC experience we provide industry leading training, mentorship and support for all new team members including supervised shifts and a modular induction program.
If you already have experience in ECC we offer a work environment that values your skill and knowledge with above award wages.
AEC Mount Waverley and Frankston are dedicated emergency and critical care hospitals. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive, and who practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all their patients.
What we offer you
- The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
- Paid parental leave program
- A challenging and rewarding position – What doesn’t challenge you, won’t change you!
- Ongoing career support and mentorship
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team.
- The opportunity to progress you career and earning potential
- The opportunity to work alongside some of Melbourne’s best ECC vets and nurses
- The position could be across both sites, or based at either location
How to Contact Us
Send your application, including a cover letter and resume to Todd Wade, Business Manager on email@example.com