Emergency & Critical Care Veterinarians (FT)
Looking for a sea change? Want to work and play in one of Australia’s most famous holiday destinations? Why not come to stunning Noosa on the Sunshine Coast and have the best of everything!
We are seeking experienced Veterinarians to join our passionate team and experience the growth and success of our hospital. We are offering an excellent work life balance where you get to work in our purpose-built facility and spend your free time exploring the hinterland, beaches and local hot spots. You won’t find another opportunity quite like this one. We are offering a mix of ECC and GP shifts so that you can have the work life balance you’ve been seeking all while based in beautiful Noosa.
What we offer you:
- Costs of travel and any quarantine accommodation costs associated with interstate travel
- Competitive remuneration ($110k – $125k based on shifts worked and experience)
- $2000 sign on bonus for permanent full-time roles
- $1500 CE allowance
- AVA Membership
- A varied, interesting and rewarding role
- A strong support network of very knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Training & professional development opportunities
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- 3-5 years’ experience working as a Veterinarian, experience in Emergency is essential
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a team
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- The ability to multitask and to demonstrate initiative
- Enthusiastic to continue learning and commit to advancing clinic skills
If you are looking for a new & exciting challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to: