Emergency & Critical Care Vet Nurse Midland
Part-time Emergency & Critical Care Vet Nurse | Animal Emergency Centre (AEC) | Midland, WA
Our team at the Animal Emergency Centre (AEC) are seeking a part-time Vet Nurse to join our passionate team and experience the growth and success of this hospital.
The AEC is located next door to a Petbarn retail store and a Greencross General Practice, providing you with a broader network of pet-care professionals and the support to ensure gold standards of care to your clients and their pets.
You will be supported by a network of experienced, passionate and like-minded Vets and Nurses.
What we offer you:
- A permanent part-time role
- A varied, interesting and rewarding role
- A strong support network of very knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Training & professional development opportunities
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- 2 or more years of experience working as a Veterinary Nurse, experience in Emergency preferred but not essential
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a team
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to multitask and to demonstrate initiative
If you are looking for a new & exciting challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Harriet Alden | Business Manager
Please quote job number ‘ES2066’