Emergency Vet Nurse Gold Coast
Varsity Lakes, Gold Coast QLD
AEC Gold Coast is a purpose built, first class facility with the latest, up to date equipment located in Varsity Lakes. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive. We practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all our patients.
We are currently seeking an Emergency and Critical Care Vet Nurse to join our professional and motivated team on a part-time basis.
About Your New Role
- The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
- A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do
- On-going career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team
- Rotation through surgical, reception and hospital roles – critical care nursing including mechanical ventilation cases
- Diagnostic imaging, including digital x-ray, ultrasound and endoscopy
- Support through continued education courses
- Competitive remuneration with penalties for evening and overnight shifts
- Cert IV Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of experience within general practice or emergency nursing
- A keen interest in emergency and critical care
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive, friendly ‘can do’ attitude
You will be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster which may include some evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays (we ensure these shifts are shared equally across our whole team).
If you would like to become part of the team here at AEC Gold Coast, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to: