Emergency and Critical Care Nurse
AEC has an exciting opportunity for Veterinary Nurses to join our dynamic emergency and critical care team. We are seeking full or part time roles at either Frankston or Mount Waverley. The position could be across both sites or based at either location.
At AEC we are passionate about providing our team with the opportunity to perform to the best of their abilities. If you don’t have any ECC experience we provide industry leading training, mentorship and support for all new team members including supervised shifts and a modular induction program.
If you already have experience in ECC we offer a work environment that values your skill and knowledge with above award wages.
AEC Mount Waverley and Frankston are dedicated emergency and critical care hospitals. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive, and who practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all their patients.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
- A challenging and rewarding part-time position – What doesn’t challenge you, won’t change you!
- Ongoing career support and mentorship
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team.
- The opportunity to progress you career and earning potential
- The opportunity to work alongside some of Melbourne’s best ECC vets and nurses
- Paid parental leave program
Our ideal candidates will have the following:
- Cert IV Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse (or equivalent qualification)
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive attitude!
- Passionate about patient and client care
If you would like to join our incredible team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to: