Join our expanding team at AEC Midland!
An amazing opportunity is on offer for ECC Veterinarians to join our rapidly expanding team at AEC Midland, with little to no sole charge. We are so excited about our brand-new Hospital and are seeking like-minded, passionate and experienced Veterinarians to join us on a part-time or casual basis to help drive our practice to success.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting and challenging environment and a major contributor to the growth of this brand-new practice. Fulfil your passion and reach your goals within an established, comprehensive and supportive environment.
AEC Midland is a co-located practice, meaning it is located next door to a Petbarn retail store and a Greencross General Practice, providing you with a broader network of pet-care professionals and the support to ensure gold standards of care to your clients.
What we offer you:
- A varied and rewarding role as an ECC veterinarian
- Structured induction and training
- 5 weeks paid annual leave per annum
- Access to external continuing education allowance and 1-week paid study leave per annum
- Paid parental leave
- MANZCVS scholarships
- Access to mentorship and training program for those interested in ECC memberships
- A national group with many opportunities for career advancement
- A healthy regard for work-life balance
- VIN and AVA Memberships.
To be successful you will have the following skills and expertise:
- Experienced and Passionate Vet with at least 3 years’ experience;
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes;
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to foster and help build great relationships;
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently at times and make confident well considered decisions;
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
To apply for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Please quote job number ‘ES2027’