We are so excited to announce we have a BRAND-NEW AEC Hospital opening at Midland and are seeking passionate and driven Casual ECC Veterinarians to join our new team!
This role will offer you a fast-paced, exciting work environment with a network of experienced and supportive Veterinarians. You will be equipped with all new facilities to ensure you are supported to deliver gold standards of care and build long-lasting client relationships.
AEC Midlands is a co-located practice, meaning it is located next door to a Petbarn retail store and a Greencross General Practice, providing you with a broader network of pet-care professionals and the support to ensure gold standards of care to your clients.
Fulfil your passion working within a structured, comprehensive and happy work environment.
What we offer you:
· A varied and rewarding role as an ECC veterinarian
· Structured induction and training
· A national network with many opportunities for career advancement
· Guaranteed work-life balance
· Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship.
· Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team.
To be successful you will have the following skills and expertise:
· Experienced and Passionate Vet with at least 3 years’ experience;
· Client focussed and dedicated to providing positive outcomes;
· A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to foster and help build great relationships;
· Demonstrated capacity to work independently at times and make confident well considered decisions;
· Proven ability to work within a team environment.
To apply for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Business Development Manager Specialist & Emergency Centres