Emergency and Critical Care Nurses
Full-time, part-time and casual opportunities
We are so excited to announce we have a new co-located hospital opening at Midland. This means the AEC is located next door to a Petbarn retail store and a Greencross General Practice, providing you with a broader network of pet-care professionals and the support to ensure gold standards of care to your clients and their pets.
We are seeking Vet Nurses to join our passionate team and experience the growth and success of this hospital. There are permanent full-time, part-time and casual positions available. You will be supported by a network of experienced, passionate and like-minded Vets and Nurses.
What we offer you:
- A varied, interesting and rewarding role
- A strong support network of very knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Training & professional development opportunities
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- 3 years’ experience working as a Veterinary Nurse, experience in Emergency preferred but not essential
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a team
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- The ability to multitask and to demonstrate initiative
If you are looking for a new & exciting challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Please quote job number ES2065