Casual Medicine Nurse – AVSARC
Casual Medicine Nurse
AVSARC, Adelaide SA
We are currently seeking Casual Medicine Nurse to join our dynamic and motivated team at AVSARC. This position will see you working on a casual, as when and required basis and be ready to commence immediately. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive, and who practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all their patients.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment.
- A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do!
- Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship.
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team.
Our ideal candidates will have the following:
- Cert IV Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse (or equivalent).
- At least 3 years’ previous experience working as a Vet Nurse.
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
- Proven experience in small animal veterinary medicine
If you would like to become part of the dynamic AVSARC team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to:
Clinical Nursing Team Leader