Casual Emergency and Critical Care Nurses
Casual and Part-time Emergency and Critical Care Nurses
AEC Noosa is a purpose built, first class facility with the latest, up to date equipment. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive, and who practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all their patients.
We are currently seeking Casual and Part-time Emergency and Critical Care Nurses to join our dynamic and motivated team. Immediate commencement is ideal. The successful applicants will be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster, which will include some evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment.
- A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do!
- Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship.
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team.
Our ideal candidates will have the following:
- Cert IV Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse (or equivalent).
- At least 3 years’ previous experience working as a Vet Nurse.
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
- Be available to work Friday evenings and weekends, including on-call shits
If you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Noosa team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned criteria to: