Full Time Veterinary Nurse - AEC Mount Waverley, VIC
|Position Title||Full Time Veterinary Nurse|
|Location||Mount Waverley, VIC|
Full Time Veterinary Nurse
Mount Waverley, Victoria
AEC Mount Waverley is a purpose built, first class facility with the latest, up to date equipment. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive, and who practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all their patients.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Veterinary Nurse who can commence as soon as possible to join our motivated team. The successful applicant will be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster, which will include some evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
- A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do!
- Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse, minimum Certificate IV or equivalent
- At least 3 years previous experience working as a Vet Nurse, ideally in emergency critical care
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
An attractive hourly rate (commensurate with experience) will apply to the position.
If this role is the right one for you and you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Mount Waverley team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned criteria to: