Full Time Veterinary Nurse - Frankston, VIC
|Position Title||Full Time Veterinary Nurse|
Full Time Veterinary Nurse
AEC Frankston is a purpose built, first class facility with the latest, up to date equipment. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive. We practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all our patients.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Veterinary Nurse who can commence as soon as possible to join our motivated team. You must be able to work a variety of shifts including a balance of day and night shifts and every second weekend as this is 24 hour facility.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
- A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do!
- Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse, minimum Certificate IV or equivalent
- 2+ years previous experience, ideally in emergency critical care
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
An attractive hourly rate (commensurate with experience) will apply to the position.
If this role is the right one for you and you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Frankston team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned criteria to: