Client Relationship Manager
|Position Title||Client Relationship Manager|
Client Relationship Manager
Position Title: Client Relationship Manger
Status: 12 Month Full Time Maternity Leave Contract
Location: Norwood, SA
Industry: Veterinary Industry
Remuneration: Salary + Car Allowance
Desired Qualifications: Veterinary industry experience / Experience in similar role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Full Time Client Relationship Manager (12 month maternity leave contract), to proactively manage and grow a portfolio of corporate relationships with existing and potential clients across the veterinary industry.
As the link between the organisation and its clients this role requires continual promotion of Specialist and Emergency Referral Services to the Veterinary marketplace utilising a balance of over-the-phone and in person relationship building.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for the coordination of marketing activities and a range of client events in addition to ensuring industry changes are monitored and business growth targets are met.
The role is based in Norwood and requires the use of own vehicle for regular travel within South Australia.
The Successful Candidate
You possess outstanding interpersonal skills and hold a background in providing exceptional customer service with a willingness to exceed client expectations using your own initiative.
You have experience with a proven track record in customer acquisition with the ability to maintain corporate relationships and support clients' organisational strategies, ideally within the health industry.
Your sociable nature, professional presentation and can do attitude make you a pleasure to work with and a powerful negotiator.
You will also possess the following key attributes and competencies:
- Remarkable relationship builder
- Excellent personal and professional presentation
- A strong desire to achieve ongoing client focused commercial outcomes
- Experience with a proven track record in B2B customer acquisition, ideally within the health industry
- Experience organising marketing material and events coordination is desirable
- Ability to engage and scope business requirements and needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to regularly travel using own vehicle (travel expenses reimbursed)
- Valid full driver’s license, reliable and presentable vehicle
- Highly computer literate
- Analytical with attention to detail, Management reporting
- Sociable and professional
- Motivated and Results Driven
- Veterinary Industry knowledge and experience is strongly desired but not essential
- Develop relationships with new, past and existing clients over the phone and in person
- Local travel as required to service our client base using own vehicle
- Maximise the retention and acquisition of customers – in line with the Strategic Plan
- Monitor and report on achievement against business growth targets
- Identify new sales opportunities through networks, partners and key contacts
- Delivery of high quality relationship management to existing customers to optimise customer growth of existing services and cross-sales opportunities.
- Develop strategies for each customer, based on the cumulative knowledge, future needs and likely market trends
- Maintain the customer database system to keep up to date customer details and relationship history
- Keep up to date with information on current trends and developments within the market as well as monitoring competitor activity and providing regular feedback.
- Being the first point of contact for issue resolution
- Develop creative solutions to meet and exceed client expectations
- Organise industry appropriate events such as seminars and exhibitions
- Coordinate publications such as newsletters, product brochures and other promotional material
- Prepare editorials for press releases and/or coordinate this activity through an external public relations organisation
- Identify any appropriate marketing and advertising opportunities
To Apply: please email your Cover Letter and CV addressing the key criteria of the role to Gena Notley, Business Manager at email@example.com
Please Note: only short listed candidates will be contacted