Full Time Veterinarian - Mount Waverley, VIC
|Location||Mount Waverley, VIC|
Full Time Veterinarian
Mount Waverley, VIC
AEC Mount Waverley is a purpose built, first class facility with the latest, up to date equipment. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive, and who practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all their patients.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Veterinarian to join our dynamic and motivated team. Our experienced and dedicated team of Emergency Veterinarians and Nurses offer an exceptionally high standard of care for all of our patients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide services in emergency medicine and surgery, intensive care and monitoring for critical patients.
This opportunity is available to an enthusiastic Veterinarian with strong clinical skills and a real interest in emergency medicine. This role would be perfect for someone who thrives in a fast-paced exciting environment with like-minded people. We strive to empower our vets through creating a motivating and friendly workplace environment which we achieve through our range of staff benefits including a salary range of, 55k – 60k negotiable and commensurate to experience, alongside visa and relocation assistance to overseas candidates.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
- A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do!
- Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team.
- A salary range of 55k – 60k commensurate to experience.
To be successful you will have the following skills and expertise:
- A minimum of 1+ years’ experience as a Veterinarian with a keen interest in emergency medicine;
- Ability to work efficiently and independently and be committed to providing optimal patient care and timely reporting on treatment progress to our referring clinicians.
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
If you would like to become part of the dynamic Mount Waverley team, please send your CV to:
National Relationship & Recruitment Manager
0439 296 263