Client Services Representative - VRH Hallam, VIC
|Location||Veterinary Referral Hospital, Hallam|
Client Services Representative
AEC/VRH Hallam is a referral hospital whose dedicated vets, nurses and support team provide the highest standards in patient care.
We are looking for someone who can join our knowledgeable, approachable and a highly supportive team in our mission, and provide these equally high standards to our clients.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Client Services Representative to join our team for a challenging and fulfilling role.
We are recruiting new talent to an expanding team ahead of relocating to a purpose-built hospital early in 2019.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to expand your skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment;
- A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do;
- Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews, mentorship and rostered training days on a monthly schedule;
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team;
- Please note this position is not a pathway to Veterinary Nursing
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 2 years+ previous experience in customer services, administrative, or sales;
- Excellent communication skills and great phone manner;
- Exceptional organisation skills;
- Computer literacy MS Office and experience with RxWorks and VetPay will be beneficial;
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive attitude
If this is the position you have been looking for and you would like to become part of the dynamic Hallam team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above-mentioned criteria to: