Casual Radiographer - AVSARC, Norwood SA
|Location||AVSARC, Norwood SA|
The Adelaide Veterinary Specialist and Referral Centre (AVSARC) was the first facility in South Australia to offer a multidisciplinary small animal referral service by veterinarians with specialist training. As Adelaide’s leading referral and Emergency centre, our hospital has been purpose-built ensuring a pleasant environment and well-equipped facilities for all our patients.
We offer referral services in Surgery, Internal Medicine, Oncology, Dermatology, Physiotherapy, Diagnostic Imaging, Animal Behaviour and Exotics. Our collaborative approach to medicine allows for the highest quality of patient care as well as continuous learning.
A unique and exciting opportunity awaits for a Radiographer to join our team. Qualified and experienced, you are a health care professional with a patient-focused approach and are committed to the provision of the best possible standards of care. Initially this position will be offered on a casual basis with a possibility of permanency in the future.
This role will see you carry out the following duties:
- Perform CT imaging procedures in line with in-house protocols;
- Perform Fluoroscopy procedures in line with in-house protocols;
- Maintain a high standard of patient care, safety and confidentiality;
- Ensure correct interpretation and protocolling of referrals for examination;
- Liaise with CT Supervisor, Business Manager and Clinical employees;
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed as required;
- Comply with Occupational Health and Safety legislation including Radiation Safety.
To be considered for this position you must possess the following:
- Possess an Australian recognised qualification in Medical Radiography;
- Demonstrate technical ability in CT and Fluoroscopy Scanning/Imaging;
- Possess excellent communication, organisational and time management skills;
- Be able to work both independently and as part of an energetic and enthusiastic clinical team;
- AHPRA Registration is essential.
In return for your commitment we offer an interesting and varied caseload together with competitive remuneration in recognition of your skills and expertise.
To Apply: please email your Cover Letter and CV addressing the key criteria of the role to:
Please Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted