Part Time Veterinary Nurse - AEC Gold Coast, QLD
|Position Title||Veterinary Nurse|
|Location||AEC Gold Coast, QLD|
Part Time Veterinary Nurse
Gold Coast QLD
AEC Gold Coast is a purpose built, first class facility with the latest, up to date equipment located in Varsity Lakes. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive. We practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all our patients.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Part Time Veterinary Nurse to join our dynamic and motivated team.
The successful applicant would be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster including evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
- A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do!
- Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- Cert IV Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse (or equivalent);
- At least 2 years previous experience, ideally in emergency animal care;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills;
- Ability to work well within an exciting and vibrant team environment.
An attractive hourly rate (commensurate with experience) will apply to the position.
If this role is the right one for you and you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Gold Coast team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned criteria to: