Full Time, Part Time or Locum Veterinarian - AEC Gold Coast, QLD
|Position Title||Full Time, Part Time or Locum Veterinarian|
|Location||AEC Gold Coast, QLD|
Full Time, Part Time or Locum Veterinarian
Gold Coast QLD
Do you enjoy the challenge of emergency cases, and being there for pets and owners when they need it most?
Are you wanting to narrow down your work and become excellent at what you do?
Would you like to be able to treat a GDV, run a DKA and avoid DIC?
Is your mind open to learning – both clinically and in the soft skills of communication and time management?
At AEC Gold Coast we are expanding our vet roster and need FT/PT or skilled locum veterinarians to join the team. We offer a variety of night, weekend and holiday shifts, and cultivate a supportive environment with emphasis on team work to deliver high standards of customer and patient care.
Our hospital is a purpose-built 24 hour facility. We have a varied caseload that is exciting, frequently challenging, and very rewarding. Everything you will need to practice at your best is here, including multi-parameter patient monitors, in-house laboratory including PT/APTT and blood gas analysis, ultrasound, endoscopy, digital radiography, blood products and mechanical ventilation.
What we offer you:
- A varied and rewarding role as an ECC veterinarian
- Structured induction and module-based training
- 5 weeks paid annual leave with FT employment
- Structured internal continuing education
- Access to external continuing education allowance and 1-week paid study leave
- Access to mentorship and training program for those interested in ECC memberships
- A national group with many opportunities for career advancement
- A healthy regard for work-life balance
We value skill and dedication to standards of care, organization and communication skills, and a positive “can do” attitude. If this role seems right for you and you would like to become part of our AEC team, please submit your CV and a cover letter and outlining your suitability against the mentioned criteria to: