Full Time Veterinary Director - AEC Woolloongabba, QLD
|Position Title||Veterinary Director|
Full Time Emergency Veterinary Director
Do you currently hold memberships in ECC, Surgery or Internal Medicine?
Do you have a passion for training and mentoring?
Do you thrive on the adrenaline rush of emergency?
AEC Woolloongabba is currently looking for a Vet Director to lead our team of 9 Vets in providing a Gold Standard Service to our clients.
At the AEC we pride ourselves on providing our team with the best environment for you to work and grow. Supported by our Specialist designed resources, our new Vet Director would plan and implement training programs for the current team. The Veterinary Director role works closely with the Nursing Manager and the Practice Manager to ensure that both our clients and staff are fully supported.
In line with emergency centre operating hours the successful applicant would be required to work weekends and the occasional overnight shift and public holiday.
AEC Woolloongabba has all you need to provide the very best standards of care, including CT, Endoscope, digital x-ray, ultrasound and much more.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Generous Salary (commensurate with experience)
- VIN and AVA Membership
- Access to continuing education, along with management and clinical mentoring programs
- An interesting and varied role
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
To be successful you will have the following skills and expertise:
- Current Veterinary Registration & Requisite qualifications
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, and be committed to providing optimal patient care and timely reporting on treatment progress to our referring clinicians
- A passion for leading and motivating a team
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
- Memberships in ECC, Surgery or Internal Medicine (highly favourable)
To apply for this exciting and balanced role, please send your resume and cover letter outlining your eligibility to: