Part Time Emergency Veterinarian - AEC Adelaide, SA
|Position Title||Part Time Veterinarian|
|Location||Norwood – Adelaide, SA|
Part Time Veterinarian
Norwood – Adelaide, SA
The Animal Emergency Centre Our experienced and dedicated team of Emergency Veterinarians and Nurses offer an exceptionally high standard of care for all of our patients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide services in emergency medicine and surgery, intensive care and monitoring for critical patients. We operate in conjunction with the Adelaide Veterinary Specialist and Referral Centre who offer services in the fields of neurology, internal medicine, oncology, surgery, dermatology and diagnostic imagining.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Part Time Emergency Veterinarian to join our dynamic and motivated team at our AEC Adelaide clinic. We are ideally looking for someone who can commence immediately, however start date is negotiable. This opportunity is available to an enthusiastic Veterinarian with strong clinical skills and a real interest in emergency medicine. This role would be perfect for someone who thrives in a fast paced exciting environment with like-minded people. The successful applicant would be required to work as required, which would include weekends and public holidays on a rotational roster.
If successful, you will have access to:
- Industry leading remuneration (commensurate with experience);
- VIN and AVA Membership;
- Access to continuing education, along with management and clinical mentoring programs;
- An interesting and varied role;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- A dynamic and supportive team environment.
To be successful you will have the following skills and expertise:
- Qualifications as a Veterinarian;
- Current Veterinary Registration with the Veterinary Practitioners Registration Board of Victoria;
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Veterinarian with a keen interest in emergency medicine;
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, and be committed to providing optimal patient care and timely reporting on treatment progress to our referring clinicians.
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
If you would like to become part of the dynamic Adelaide team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned criteria to: