Part Time Emergency and Critical Care Veterinary Nurse - Moorabbin VIC
|Start Date||January 2018|
|Position Title||Emergency and Critical Care Veterinary Nurse|
Part Time Emergency and Critical Care Veterinary Nurse
AEC Moorabbin is a purpose built, well equipped 24 hour emergency vet centre. We have an outstanding team of Vets and Nurses who are knowledgeable, approachable and highly supportive. We practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all our patients.
If you are looking for an opportunity to see a huge range of veterinary emergency conditions, assist with critical care patients, and take your nursing skills above and beyond, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a Part Time Veterinary Nurse who can commence as soon as possible to join our motivated and highly skilled team.
What we offer you:
· The opportunity to expand your clinical skills and knowledge in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment. Take your nursing skills to the next level!
· A challenging and rewarding position.
· An opportunity to assist in critical procedures and look after highly critical patients.
· Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship and training.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse, minimum Certificate IV or equivalent.
- At least 3 years full time previous experience or part time equivalent (previous experience in emergency or specialist an advantage but not essential).
- A passion for providing exceptional nursing care and an aptitude for learning.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible, adaptable, able to take direction well and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
If this role is what you have been looking for and you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Moorabbin team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned criteria to:
Applications close: 7th January 2018