Casual Veterinary Nurse- AEC Central Coast, NSW
|Position Title||Nursing Manager |
|Location||AEC Central Coast, NSW|
Casual Veterinary Nurse
Central Coast, NSW
Central Coast Animal Emergency Centre is part of a national group of Animal Emergency Centres. We have a dedicated team of professional and friendly Vets and Nurses who practice an exceptionally high standard of care for all of our patients.
We have an exciting opportunity for a casual Veterinary Nurse who can commence as soon as possible to join our motivated team!
You will be required to work various rotational shifts on the AEC roster including evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays.
What we offer you:
• The opportunity to expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting and dynamic environment
• A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do!
• Ongoing career support – regular performance reviews and mentorship
• Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse, minimum Certificate 4 or equivalent
• At least 2 years previous experience, ideally in emergency animal care
• Exceptional organisation and communication skills
• Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude!
An attractive hourly rate (commensurate with experience) will apply to the position.
If this role is the right one for you and you would like to become part of the dynamic AEC Central Coast team, please send your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned criteria to: