- 08 8362 1722
- 102 Magill Rd, Norwood, SA, 5067
- Opening hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
About AEC Adelaide
AEC Adelaide is a leading Animal Emergency and Critical Care facility.
Co-located with the Adelaide Veterinary Specialist and Referral Centre, we are situated in the Eastern suburb of Norwood. Our central location allows us to service all areas of Adelaide, ranging from the City Centre to the Adelaide Hills as well as all Northern, Southern and Western suburbs.
Our experienced and dedicated team of Emergency Veterinarians and Qualified Nurses work 24 hours 7 days a week offering high quality care to your pet when they need it most. We are able to provide intensive care and monitoring for critical patients and are well equipped with diagnostic facilities such as X-Ray, Ultrasound, Endoscopy & in house pathology.
All the staff at the AEC and AVSARC are committed to providing the best quality care for your pet 24 hours a day.
- Jennifer Philbey BVetMed MANZCVS (ECC) - Veterinary Director
- Win Atijatuporn DVM
- Louise Maplesden BVMS, MRCVS Med
- Sophie Putland BSc DVM
- Ashvin Vasuthevan BVSc
- Natascha Heuer BVSc
- Ana Oliveira BVmedSci BVM BVS
- Donna Wasylkiw - Nursing Director
- Charlotte Juhasz - Emergency Team Leader
- Skye Carr CVN, Dip ECC, TAE
- Alex Golebiowski CVN, Dip ECC
- Melanie Gordon-Brooks
- Nikita Tormet
- Megan Wilding
- Karoline Wulf Molly Clements
- Tara Carnall
- Taylor Chesters
- Alice Rainsford
- Rachel Miller
- Kimberley Maddern
- Laura Ferrari
Veterinary Reception Staff