- 08 8362 1722
- 102 Magill Rd, Norwood, SA, 5067
- Opening hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
About AEC Adelaide
AEC Adelaide is a leading Animal Emergency and Critical Care facility.
Co-located with the Adelaide Veterinary Specialist and Referral Centre, we are situated in the Eastern suburb of Norwood. Our central location allows us to service all areas of Adelaide, ranging from the City Centre to the Adelaide Hills as well as all Northern, Southern and Western suburbs.
Our experienced and dedicated team of Emergency Veterinarians and Qualified Nurses work 24 hours 7 days a week offering high quality care to your pet when they need it most. We are able to provide intensive care and monitoring for critical patients and are well equipped with diagnostic facilities such as X-Ray, Ultrasound, Endoscopy & in house pathology.
All the staff at the AEC and AVSARC are committed to providing the best quality care for your pet 24 hours a day.
- Will Cusworth BSc BVMS - Veterinary Director
- Win Atijatuporn DVM
- Louise Maplesden BVMS, MRCVS Med
- Sophie Putland BSc DVM
- Ashvin Vasuthevan BVSc
- Donna Wasylkiw CVN - Nursing Manager
- Rachel Ban CVN
- Skye Carr CVN, Dip ECC, TAE
- Kirsty Clark BSc (Vet Tech)
- Alex Golebiowski CVN, Dip ECC
- Melanie Gordon-Brooks CVN
- Charlotte Juhasz CVN
- Nikita Tormet CVN
- Megan Wilding CVN
- Karoline Wulf CVN
Veterinary Reception Staff
- Melanie Dodson CVN
- Amanda Penta VN