- 07 4636 2533
- 224 Alderley Street, Toowoomba, 4350 Qld
- Open Weekends and Public Holidays
About AEC Toowoomba
AEC Toowoomba operates from Chandlers Animal Hospital, located at 224 Alderley Street Toowoomba ( corner Alderley and Ramsay Streets). We provide quality AFTER HOURS Emergency Veterinary services to the Toowoomba districts, Highfields and surrounds, Cabarlah, Crows Nest and surrounds ,Withcott, Helidon, Hodgsonvale ,Cambooya ,Westbrook, Pittsworth, Oakey and surrounding regions
Our knowledgeable and caring veterinary staff is here to assist you and your companion animals in any type of veterinary emergency, from a painful ear infection to major surgery.
We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures with results available within minutes. In addition to our full blood work capabilities, our facility includes: in-house X-Ray and Ultrasound, an intensive care unit with oxygen delivery, and a surgical suite complete with anaesthesia monitors.
If, unfortunately, your pet is ill or is critically injured when your family veterinarian is not available out of hours you can depend on us to be here.
Our mission is to compassionately provide the highest quality emergency and critical care for our patients. We endeavour to exceed client expectations in customer service with every case.
- Dr Hugh McIntosh BVSc
- Dr Alistair Webb BVSc (Hons), MACVSc (Feline Med),CMAVA, JP (Qual)
- Dr Michael Burke BVSc (Hons) MACVSc
- Dr Ben Warnick BSc BVSc (Hons) - Veterinary Director
- Dr Corinne Warnick BVSc (Hons)
- Dr Trent Raeburn BVSc (Hons)
- Dr Helen White BVSc (Hons)
- Dr Leanne Crothers BVSc
- Dr Adam Rashleigh BVSc (Hons)
- Dr Julie Harboe BSc,BVSc (Hons)
- Kelly Collins LVT Practice Manager
- Sharon Mackay Cert IV Veterinary Nursing
- Danielle Kenny Cert IV Veterinary Nursing
- Kristen King Cert II Veterinary Nursing
- Henriette Janse Van Rensburg Cert IV Veterinary Nursing